HSP Holkham Gazebo
Hexagonal in shape, incorporating three open sides and three trellised or solid, the Holkham Gazebo might be found tucked away in a private leafy part of the garden or placed as an elegant centre piece around which the garden can be created. Either way it is designed as an airy yet sheltered space from which to enjoy being in the garden.
Mortice and tennoned joints on all frameworks, a traditional lead roof over shaped rafters and water based colouring all combine to produce a most elegant effect to compliment any setting.
The Holkham Gazebo can be adapted to suit its situation through choice of size (1900 or 2400 diameter), roof shape (Cathedral or Bell), color and benches.
Particular consideration should also be given to panel type, the option of solid tongue and groove effect panels provides additional privacy and screening if required whereas the trellised panels are designed as a perfect frame for climbing plants (three trellised panels will be supplied unless stated)
Dimensions (mm) (Internal Between Panels) 1900 or 2400
Model Size - 1900 or 2400
Roof Style - Cathedral or Bell
Benches - Optional (Yes or No)
Panel Style - Three Solid or Three Trellised or Combination
Colour - From Range
- HSP holkham gazebo 1900 base plan.pdf [159 KB]
- HSP holkham gazebo 2400 baseplan.pdf [160 KB]
- HSP holkham gazebo 2400 base plan extended.pdf [138 KB]
- HSP holkham gazebo 2400 bell planning.pdf [66 KB]
- HSP holkham gazebo 2400 cathedral planning.pdf [67 KB]
- HSP holkham gazebo 2400 cathedral planning drawing so.pdf [106 KB]